Author Topic: Dunderin Ins  (Read 17512 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: Dunderin Ins
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2019, 10:16:42 PM »
thanks Liz, hav,nt heard from Val for a while.
MOORSY YOU'LL FIND HER ON FB. SHE COMES ON ONCE IN A WHILE.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

moorsy

« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2019, 10:27:03 PM »
MOORSY YOU'LL FIND HER ON FB. SHE COMES ON ONCE IN A WHILE.   LIZ  XXX

well liz face book is a big place could you narrow it down a bit.
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #167 on: April 15, 2019, 02:34:34 AM »
well liz face book is a big place could you narrow it down a bit.
MOORSY, YOU'RE ASKING THE  WRONG PERSON.  WHY DO YOU THINK I'VE NEVER GONE ON.  I USE TO GET LOST AND THAT WAS WITH PEOPLE TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO USE IT HA.  SOME TIME AGO AND I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I STARTED GETTING "FRIENDS" POSTING FROM FB.  I NEVER CLICKED ON BECAUSE  OF SCAM  EMAILS BUT I GOT ONE FROM MY DAUGHTER , STILL NEVER OPENED IT AS I HAD GOT EMAILS FROM  FAMILY BEFORE  AND   THEY WERE  NOT FROM THEM,  I NEVER CLICKED ON THEM AS YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I HAD.  ANYWAY  I'M TELLING YOU ALL THIS FOR A REASON,  I HAD THEM FOR A WHILE AND THEN ONE DAY I  CLICKED ON MY DAUGHTER'S AND IT OPENED TO HER PAGE? THEN I GOT ONE FROM MY NEPHEW  BUT THE OTHER ONE'S I NEVER DID.  SO I DON'T KNOW  HOW YOU WOULD  GET IN TOUCH WITH VAL UNLESS YOU GO IN AND TYPE HER NAME .  I WILL TRY AND SEND YOU  THE ONE I GET AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.  LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

manitoba

« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2019, 11:35:35 PM »
It is funny how some threa/ds gone to limbo and then months, in this case years later it is resurrected/It was a trip down memory lane to read all the posts. I haven't been on the BF for quite a while other than having a browse, have not posted much. Years ago I was on it every day.The forum is not the same or as popular as it once was due to the likes of Facebook and others, never liked Facebook.It is amazing the amount of history and memories this is on this place. I trust it keeps on going.Growing up in Belfast in the 1940s, 50s & 60s was something special, I didn't know it then but I do now.
Manitoba

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2019, 04:36:14 AM »
It is funny how some threa/ds gone to limbo and then months, in this case years later it is resurrected/It was a trip down memory lane to read all the posts. I haven't been on the BF for quite a while other than having a browse, have not posted much. Years ago I was on it every day.The forum is not the same or as popular as it once was due to the likes of Facebook and others, never liked Facebook.It is amazing the amount of history and memories this is on this place. I trust it keeps on going.Growing up in Belfast in the 1940s, 50s & 60s was something special, I didn't know it then but I do now.
Manitoba
THANKS  MANITOBA,  I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID.   FB  TOOK AWAY  A LOT OF OUR "FRIENDS" AND I ALWAYS  WELCOME THEM TO COME BACK  AND DROP A FEW LINES JUST TO LET US KNOW THEY ARE STILL ALIVE HA.   I KNOW I LAUGHTED BUT  WHEN WE DON'T HEAR FROM SOMEONE IN ALONG TIME, WELL WE JUST WONDER AND THEN SOMEONE COMES ON AND TELLS  US THE SAD NEWS.  I OFTEN WONDER IF THEY THINK THEY HAVE SAID IT ALL BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE,  WE LIVE EVERY DAY AND THERE'S ALWAYS  SOME LITTLW TIP BIT FROM  THEM THAT WE NEVER TOLD OR NEVER HEARD.   ANYWAY I SEEM TO BE RAMBLING  AGAIN HA.   LIZ  XXX
sixtyniner

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy