Author Topic: clubs for the younger people?  (Read 1760 times)

Suzie

clubs for the younger people?
« on: March 17, 2008, 09:37:14 PM »
lets say im a young looking 17/18 year old, looking for a good time in some local clubs.
but i dont know where to start!  i like hte modern pop/RnB music, n just a good time. iv been to Skye before, but after the incident the other month, im not going there again!  :-\

so any help please?
thanks

Christopher

Re: clubs for the younger people?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 11:02:21 PM »
Hi Suzie,

It's not a club but a number of people in your age group go to the Rotterdam Bar on
a regular basis. You'll find all age groups there. If you've friends who play acoustic guitar or have an interest in bluegrass or folk music point them in the direction of
Pilot Street.

Christopher

aoifs_

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »
suzie im in totally the same situation.
i have no fake ID either which i know lets lots of people go whereevre they want!!! the globe is usually quite good (-we're having a fundraiser there on thursday) or the bouncers at spring and airbrake are quite dead on about getting in =]

Mrs Timberlake

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 01:21:42 AM »
Hi Aoife - my sister is 23 and she loves Yello on a Saturday night (attached to Mynt, the gay bar, although the night club is very much non-gay).  Also Event Horison round in Union Street.  Stay out of Sky, full of riff-raff.

BTW - if you are only 17 years of age, please disregard my last paragraph as you are underage and I DO NOT CONDONE UNDERAGE DRINKING  ::)

If you own an aran jumper and fashion your own shirts out of raffian, then the Rott is the place for you  O0
Does my face look bothered?

Small Mike

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 01:27:56 PM »
Im 17, pole and they have let me in to empire yesterday with no problems...
But there wasnt ppl my age at all, anyway was  good fun at havana nigths... :D