Author Topic: Wanna be an AVON rep and choose you're own hours?  (Read 1512 times)

elwoodprints

Wanna be an AVON rep and choose you're own hours?
« on: April 07, 2008, 06:22:34 AM »
I've been an Avon rep for a year and my friend is a sales leader - responsible for signing up new reps!
How Avon works - it's NOT scary and intrusive - or I wouldn't be doing it!
You don't have to sell things door to door - you simply drop in an Avon Catalogue and Order form and call back a few days later.  People generally leave the brochures on the door step and you don't have to see them unless they place an order with you - in which case they probably love avon as much as I do and will be more than happy for you to call back.
You place you're clients orders by post or online and Avon sends you out their purchases.  Then you just have to deliver tham and collect your order money.
All items can be sent back if one of your customers changes their mind so nothing comes out of your pocket if it doesn't sell.
You send Avon the money for their products and keep a commission - which is between 20 and 25%.
Its fun adn you get to meet a lot of new people.
You can serve just one customer or a hundred it's up to you how much you want to work.
Anyway if anyone's interested I can sign you up and give you more information!
Also check out www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/AvonGirl