Author Topic: EuropeanIrish.com  (Read 1021 times)

Christopher

EuropeanIrish.com
« on: April 07, 2008, 03:10:34 PM »
Here's a website for Irish people living in Europe. By the way if you're a member of a band planning a Eurpean  tour have a look at the Music Marquee section of this site http://www.europeanirish.com/thevillage

cara

Re: EuropeanIrish.com
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 02:55:09 AM »
Hi i was born in Belfast but emigrated to South Africa with my family. We lived there for 40 years. .the name was mcLaughlin from Ardoyne.I am now lliiving in Holland and would love to meet Irish people through clubs etc.Hoping to hear something soon  Thank you   Cara

Christopher

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 08:40:39 AM »
Hello Cara,

Welcome to the Forum.

There's an Irish Club Netherlands (ICN), De Ierse Vereniging Nederland, which was founded in 1984 to provide a focal point for Irish people living in The Nederlands.
The Club has a membership of over 1000 so there may be some in your area. www.irishclub.nl

Christopher

cara

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »
Thank you Christopher. .This site is so great..Im new to all this but have already told my friends to go, look, see..Brilliant  Once again Thanx :)

Dommo

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 02:10:11 AM »
Hi i was born in Belfast but emigrated to South Africa with my family. We lived there for 40 years. .the name was mcLaughlin from Ardoyne.I am now lliiving in Holland and would love to meet Irish people through clubs etc.Hoping to hear something soon  Thank you   Cara
Is it bad now that the Majority rule?
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra

Mystic

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 02:34:12 AM »
Is it bad now that the Majority rule?

What is the point of that question please?

Dommo

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 05:01:29 AM »
What is the point of that question please?

Well as you have been before or after you'd likely know if things got better or worse after Apartheiod was replaced.  But as you are miffed forget about it.
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra