Author Topic: St. Anthony's Primary School / Millfield School  (Read 156478 times)

Tissa

Re: St. Anthony's Primary School / Millfield School
« Reply #765 on: January 20, 2016, 09:33:41 PM »
Hi ourjoe
I will take a look for you. I'm looking for old photos of them as well. Early photos are scarce as they had a house fire and things like old photos were destroyed.
Tissa

ourjoe

« Reply #766 on: January 20, 2016, 09:43:10 PM »
Thank Tissa

I have some photos of them half of them I was sent  two of peggy  one of her. and her  mum at the window Peggy was sick in it Carrick hill place and one of Peggy standing for someone can't remember the other girls  name     regards  joe
i hear you knocking  but you can't come in

ourjoe

« Reply #767 on: January 20, 2016, 09:49:07 PM »
Tissa
PM your email address and I will send you the photos that I've got  you mite have these photo but you never know     joe
i hear you knocking  but you can't come in

eileensingh

« Reply #768 on: November 26, 2016, 11:34:58 PM »
Who was the guy jonny asking about Eileen begley ?

rose marie brown

« Reply #769 on: February 20, 2017, 04:37:34 PM »
Hi all St. Anthony people, millfield . My family names who went there.  Cecilia mc fall, 100 years ago.  My granny, Rose Ann Davey, same about 100 years ago. My mammy, Maureen Austin about 80 years ago. My aunties, Iris, rosaleen, Geraldine, Olivia, Magdalene and Deirdre, also uncles Jackie, al, Brendan. All Austins.

johnnymac

« Reply #771 on: November 25, 2018, 11:03:05 PM »
Anyone from Carrick Hill who is in contact with the former Patricia Kerr please let her know that Joan Twomey whom she stayed with on Cape Cod in the late 70's and early 80's has died at the age of 82.

Stickinout

« Reply #772 on: October 14, 2019, 02:56:05 PM »
Hello I am looking for information on the mc cafferty family who lived in Francis street in the Smithfield area.
My grandfather is terry mc cafferty who sadly passed away in June . I have been trying to put together a family tree I know that his father was called Patrick mc cafferty and that is All the information that i have about him. If anyone else has any information it would be greatly appreciated.
 If anyone also has information on Mary his wife's parents it would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Six years too late I know but last I heard Martin McCafferty was living just off the Springfield Road, he was a great mate but we lost touch, good luck in your quest  :)

johnnymac

« Reply #773 on: June 23, 2021, 08:47:19 PM »
Leo Collins, principal of St Anthony's in the early 70's has died. Funeral mass in St Bernadette's Church, 113 Rosetta Rd, on Friday 25th June at 1.30 pm. RIP Leo. 

« Reply #774 on: June 26, 2021, 09:02:29 PM »
Anyone have information on the Mathews brothers who loved on the old lodge road, used to be boxers and went to California? they all attended St Anthony's during the 1930 1940 time frame. :o

Cinnamon Street Tom

« Reply #775 on: July 18, 2021, 02:42:53 PM »
Hi Millfieldman,

my mother went to St Anthony's school, Millfield road. She was born 1932 so she would have attended school in the mid to late 30's.
Fellow pupils or teacher names would be great to know.

Thank you for all the work you're doing,
Cinnamon Street Tom

Cinnamon Street Tom

« Reply #776 on: July 18, 2021, 02:57:18 PM »
Hi Millfieldman,
oh, I forgot to mention, my mum's name was Elizabeth Murry.
Thank you,
CS Tom

St.Anthony

« Reply #777 on: October 27, 2022, 08:31:46 AM »

Ourjoe, This the register for your class P5, 1963  I'm in there too.

I haven't been on the Forum for a while but when looking for a photo I posted  many years ago, I noticed they have disappeared,

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy