Author Topic: Patrick Doak medium  (Read 41232 times)

teragram

Re: Patrick Doak medium
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 10:34:03 AM »
Well the only thing I'm grieving about is my wee dogs back passage. I caught it being mounted the other day be a very big Labrador.
If you don't do it you won't get caught.

teragram

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 11:01:21 AM »
CALL DISPLAY...  

Call Display will only give you the number of the caller and not the name unless it's stored in your phone.

billy187

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 12:09:27 PM »
Reading this thread I was wondering has anyone ever struck a happy medium, I hope not 'cause we need happy mediums... :punish:
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 12:37:25 PM »
Call Display will only give you the number of the caller and not the name unless it's stored in your phone.

From the number, one can then find out whose number it is  :scratch_ones_head:

-------Reverse Telephone Directory... :smile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_telephone_directory

In the United Kingdom proper, reverse directory information is not publicly available. However, in the Channel Islands it is provided in the printed telephone directories.
Although the information is, of necessity, available to emergency services, for other agencies it is treated as 'communication data' in the RIPA regime and subject to the same controls as requests for lists of and content of calls

If one is running an organized Scam, I am sure one will be

able to get a copy.... :D

To wander into the truth can be disconcerting if one is not used to doing so

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 12:54:11 PM »
Well the only thing I'm grieving about is my wee dogs back passage. I caught it being mounted the other day be a very big Labrador.

It only hurts for a little while... :girl_blum: :girl_blum:

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 05:01:48 AM »
Reading this thread I was wondering has anyone ever struck a happy medium, I hope not 'cause we need happy mediums... :punish:

OH, Billikins   :smile:

You are such a Cad... :sarcastic:

Do I hear a Poem coming on.. ;)

Lillikins

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 10:25:54 PM »
Mediums are a load of baloney! No one can talk to the dead etc. ::)  People should not be taken in by this nonsense.

carbolicsoap

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 10:49:26 PM »
Mediums are a load of baloney! No one can talk to the dead etc. ::)  People should not be taken in by this nonsense.

Thats my thoughts too......

However...my mate,who is a total sceptic (or was) went to see one,with the intentions of ripping this medium apart.(His missus ask him to accompany her)
Anyway,this 'medium' told him things and mentioned names that he could not have possibly known.He said the things he mentioned were not 'general' but very specific.
It totally freaked him out.
I didn't witness it myself...so therefore I remain a sceptic.

I do find it quite interesting though,that the FBI use 'remote viewers' with a certain degree of success.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 10:56:41 PM »

teragram

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 10:59:23 PM »
I would also think of myself as a sceptic but, how are they able to tell things to people that they couldn't know? If it was trickery how can they do that without asking the person any details?

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 11:09:46 PM »
Until one of them wins the $ 1,000,000, I WILL NOT BELIEVE.

Why do they not want to be tested, are they all rich and don't

need the $$$    :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi

Randi entered the international spotlight in 1972 when he publicly challenged the claims of Uri Geller. Randi accused Geller of being nothing more than a charlatan and a fraud who used standard magic tricks to accomplish his allegedly paranormal feats, and he supported his claims in the book The Truth About Uri Geller.[15][33] Geller unsuccessfully sued Randi for $15 million in 1991.[34] Geller's suit against the Committee for Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP) was thrown out in 1995, and he was ordered to pay $120,000 for filing a frivolous lawsuit.[35]

Astor

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 11:59:16 PM »

I agree Lillikins, most of what they tell people is very broad and most people can relate it to something. Like if I read my horoscope the odd time, I can fit it in to suit me if I care to, load of rubbish.
Que Sera Sera

rathlin

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 11:59:20 AM »
I agree Lillikins, most of what they tell people is very broad and most people can relate it to something. Like if I read my horoscope the odd time, I can fit it in to suit me if I care to, load of rubbish.

I wonder how many posters have visited a medium. I did many years ago and I only went along to see what really happens.  I have never believed in mediums and on my visit the medium spoke to my wife first and then to myself.  She spoke of at least ten points and she gave a 100% correct comment on each of these points.  I believe that there are good mediums and bad ones. 
Remembering the forgotten innocents of all wars.

teragram

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 12:06:13 PM »
The medium Patrick Doak normally has a waiting list of six months. He's either very good or there are an awful lot of gullible people around.

The Lounge Lizard

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2011, 03:00:51 PM »
The medium Patrick Doak normally has a waiting list of six months. He's either very good or there are an awful lot of gullible people around.

I think you'll find there are a lot of  people who deeply miss someone close to them and who are desperate for contact. I think there are a group of others who are afraid of death and need their belief in an afterlife reinforced and of course there are the gullible.
 The so called medium asks a lot of open questions...the specific answers given are not really surprising because it's the subject who's giving them. People who say they were surprised at the details usually do not say what those details were. It strikes me that if one of my loved ones who has died took the trouble to contact me then surely they would say something really important.

They are snake oil salesmen....con men, they should be avoided at all costs.
Memories they can't be bought,they cant be won at carnivals for free,it took me years to get those souvenirs and I don't know how they slipped away fr