Author Topic: Paddy Fields  (Read 1848 times)

dompio

Paddy Fields
« on: October 08, 2012, 10:07:53 PM »
Could anybody tell me anything about a man named Paddy Fields? He would have moved from Belfast to Dublin in the late 50's/early 60's then came to Birmingham not long after.

kevben

Re: Paddy Fields
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 09:11:58 PM »
i know a cousin of his jimmy mc nally,apparently he was a hard man and i think a bit of a bare knuckle boxer sorry i cant help you more try on the half bap little italy thread i think paddy originated from that neck of the woods?

boxer1949

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 04:52:32 AM »
Paddy is two from right top yes was born in Great Georges St had a few brothers Teddy RIP.Jimmy RIP, I think Bunter the only one living has a sister call Lily this photo was taken in Birmingham last 50s was a good friend of my brother true he was a hard man not a bully but a brilliant guy as all the Fields were

kate.o

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 05:08:20 AM »
Paddy is two from right top yes was born in Great Georges St had a few brothers Teddy RIP.Jimmy RIP, I think Bunter the only one living has a sister call Lily this photo was taken in Birmingham last 50s was a good friend of my brother true he was a hard man not a bully but a brilliant guy as all the Fields were
I knew Teddy he was a great guy RIP.

Astor

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 10:37:09 PM »
Welcome to Belfast Forum dompio - you'll find most on here are great fun - others let their sense of humour run away with them at times, but they're all pretty harmless.  Enjoy the forum and I hope you make loads of new friends and find some old ones  :)   There are loads of great threads on here to read - enjoy.
Que Sera Sera

doare.

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 01:32:31 AM »
looks like john english 4th from left?
"You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not? ....shaw..

Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 03:53:34 PM »
Jokes and banter moved to the Lounge:
http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,11159.0.html

Please keep serious topics free from jokes and banter as the original poster might not appreciate it. The place for jokes and banter is the Lounge.

Bob fields

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 11:31:46 PM »
He was my uncle he also has brother in Oxfordshire called Bobby fields and a brother in Belfast bunter fields