Author Topic: norn irn v denmark  (Read 5031 times)

giannineo

norn irn v denmark
« on: November 17, 2007, 11:10:53 PM »
I see we won the water polo against Denmark tonight.....well done, but the game should never have been played in those conditions...oul Jocks beaten in the dying moments    and Russia didn't do it. .aaaagh ::)

stewie

Re: norn irn v denmark
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 08:31:55 PM »
 O0 yip great result last night G :) healy healy O0 Spain is gonna be tough though :-[ and them greasy Italains knocked the jocks out >:( barstewards >:( >:(

RabRow

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 08:37:02 PM »
Some goal that which Healy scored. On the TV it seemed like there four or five Danes around him.

And he has a dig, up over the top of them and the goalie and wow! its in the net.  Absolutely Brilliant. ;D O0 :)

giannineo

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »
Norn Irn to beat Engerland 7-0 in the final. .aye Rab, beezer goal especially in those conditions O0..He now holds the record for EuroNations goals O0

RabRow

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 09:45:26 PM »
Norn Irn to beat Engerland 7-0 in the final. .aye Rab, beezer goal especially in those conditions O0..He now holds the record for EuroNations goals O0

We always complained about lacking a goal scorer giannineo. But we certainly seem to have struck paydirt with Mr Healy. :)

giannineo

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 09:52:57 PM »
Rab, one Healy goal in Spain would do with Spain nil points O0

ulsterstan

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 03:56:14 AM »
Great win for  the boyo,s     but very disappointed  the Scots  didn't get through,     up the  'Gers.
Stan Sloan.

Christopher

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 09:47:40 AM »
David Healy sets a European record by breaking the twelve year record of Croatian legend Davor Suker.

ulsterstan

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 11:47:23 PM »
Brilliant eh      is he another   Bestie.         
Stan Sloan.

Christopher

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 11:52:12 PM »
Brilliant eh      is he another   Bestie.         

Nah ... Healy ... a bit like Austin Healy. ... much faster than Best. Best was the best ... Healy's the greatest 8)

ulsterstan

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 12:05:01 AM »
Ah  well   as long as he knows where the  goal is  that's the main thing. 
Stan Sloan.

ulsterstan

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 06:51:32 PM »
Well   the boyo,s  did well    at least as good as  the England and Scot,s team.  Even   if they had beat Spain   and didn't get through   they   gave their best.
Stan Sloan.

ulsterstan

Re: norn irn v denmark. [ Hearts.]
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »
Heart,s F.C.  Hard to believe the fall of this great team  after  almost winning the league  a season ago and doing well in other games the  multimillionaire foreigner  ower decided to fire Jefferies  the great manager  because they didn't win the championship ,had about 4 or 5  managers after that  and  this season almost at the bottom of the league,      Dundee Utd. beat them 4-1  this past weekend and they finished up with 8 men  .   How a greedy owner  who doesn't have patience  to build a good team ends up in the dumps.
Stan Sloan.

giannineo

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 03:54:05 AM »
Stan,I have never quite understood the motives of the Lithuanian owner of Hearts.Driving away of George Burley was  a master class in foolishness.
 Last time I was at Tynecastle it looked as though they were about to lose the ground.A Hearts fan said to me," enjoy your last visit here". Then Mr. Romanov in the gloaminov arrives ....madness ensues  .Scottish football is in a mess. .not just at Tynecastle!

ulsterstan

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 04:39:18 AM »
Yes  sir  you got that right   all big business now days  and they try to keep up with the Man. U,s ,Arsenal  , Chelsea  ect.  I was actually surprised when i watched the Ranger,s game in the Euro. league and they had 7 Scottish players on the field. All the foreigners playing on these teams and it's no wonder they can't field a good International team in England or Scotland .  I don't care what they say but none of these so called  super stars could lace Stan Matthews, Nat Lofthouse, Ian Rush, Tom Finney, Kenny Dalglesh,  Willie Woodburn and many more of the old players boots , they can't even play football like they did in those days ,most of these games today couldn't get the man in the moon excited , i think anyway.
Stan Sloan.