Author Topic: CMcG  (Read 2749 times)

Tipperdarby

Re: CMcG
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2019, 12:01:54 AM »
CMcG,
You are an amazing man, so kind and helpful and a wonderful genealogist. You helped me very much with my McNamee family. I continue to read the posts in this thread and I am often in awe at how much research you do in order to help people.
With the discovery of some DNA matches on Ancestry and what you found out for me I am now in touch with a number of relatives who have helped me expand my tree and also have enriched my life. At the end of this month a 3rd cousin and his wife from Georgia are coming to Calgary to stay with us for a week. His Gr Grandmother Rose McNamee and my Gr Grandfather John McNamee were siblings. It brings me joy to think that our Ancestors would be pleased at this turn of events. I believe they were close because John was a witness both times Rose was married ...she was widowed young and remarried. I am in touch with 5 of her Gr Grandchildren, it has been a great experience.
So thank you so much :-*
Eileen

CMcG

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2019, 01:12:16 AM »
You're welcome, I'm happy to hear how things have turned out.  :) 
If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

Aileach41

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2019, 09:29:58 PM »
Andd me also. Thank you so much CMcG

Bread Basket

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2020, 10:04:27 AM »
Where are you CMcG?
Hope all is well with you.
I know itís only 6 days or so since your last post but hoping that you are ok.
Stay safe

JimG

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2020, 09:00:46 AM »
like CMcG you have changed the face of Belfast forum with your regular use of attaching images if available in your giving information. Admiration is boundless as copying the technigue is well beyond me,  not withstanding finding the image in the first place.

so your growing concern for CMcG will be echoed by many including myself
so trusting you CMcG can feel the flow

TonySurrey

CMcG
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2020, 03:41:25 PM »
Thank you for ALL your guidance, VERY much appreciated, Tony L-M, Surrey.
Jim: How do you attach images??

JimG

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2020, 04:48:56 PM »
Tony you have the wrong adviser CmCg and breadbasket are experts at it. I have never done one and probably am too old to learn. i havent the time to looknow  but the search button should find recent advice as to best technique  if you dont find one start a new topic yourself and breadbasket will sort you out

CMcG, thinking of you and hoping you will be back

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2020, 05:02:46 PM »
Anyone heard from CMcG?  Hope all is well.

Bread Basket

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2020, 05:05:42 PM »
Anyone heard from CMcG?  Hope all is well.

Not a peep. As you say, hope all is well. Hopefully just gone quiet and having a break.
Hope you are well and safe.

gray_marian

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2020, 04:14:47 PM »
Would like to echo the other members posts.

Sincerely hope CMcG you are in good form and just enjoying a well earned rest. Your expertise is truly missed here along with your various views in other threads.

Kindest regards. Marian :)

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2020, 11:19:35 PM »
Yaeh BB, well & safe just hope same can be said for CMcG, we all take breaks from time to time eh.  Been a tough few months round here in one way or another but holding up.  Hope your all well too.

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2020, 11:20:52 PM »
How are things with you Tpperdarby?  Long time no hear.

Bread Basket

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2020, 11:22:49 PM »
Yaeh BB, well & safe just hope same can be said for CMcG, we all take breaks from time to time eh.  Been a tough few months round here in one way or another but holding up.  Hope your all well too.

Co Op number 🤣, iíll Be in touch 👍🏼