Author Topic: O'Neills of Abyssinia Street  (Read 249 times)

Loneygrandchild

O'Neills of Abyssinia Street
« on: May 04, 2019, 03:13:39 AM »
Hi, I am interested in finding living relatives/info on Peter O誰eill & Margaret McLarnon of Abyssinia Street. Surnames include McErlean & Sullivan.
I am related through Peter O誰eill but also his sister Mary O誰eill as she married John McLarnon, brother to the above Margaret.
John McLarnon & Mary O誰eill married in Belfast but moved to Liverpool shortly after the marriage. A Samuel McLarnon is a brother & possibly a William.
A William McLarnons wife & daughter are in the same grave as my Great Great Grandmother Mary O誰eill.
There is also a Bernard O誰eill in the grave, a Mary Kirwan & a Margaret Webb, wife of a James Webb.
The above Margaret McLarnon O誰eill was recorded on the death cert of Bernard O誰eill.
I have some marriage, birth & death certs for the couples & some of their children.
As well as Abyssinia Street there is Crosby & Peel Street connected to this family.
If any of this information matches your family or someone you know who is connected can you pass my message on please.
In the interest of privacy I can be private messaged.
Thankyou in advance
LGC
Dempsey Rooney McGivern Nolan Hughes O'Neill Bogue O'Hara Boyle Madden Donnelly Downey Fegan Foster Farr Sheils McCormack Gracey Gallagher McDowell